The Talbot Botanic Gardens

We The Botanic Gardens are situated behind the castle, comprising several hectares of plants and lawns, a walled garden of 1.6 hectares and seven glasshouses, including a Victorian period conservatory. Open May to September the Gardens, as we know them to day cover an area of about twenty acres and were largely created between 1942 and 1973 by Lord…

Read More

Translate ยป