‘Malahide Has It’
Whether living, working or visiting Malahide has something great to offer you. Some of the unique features of our town are:
- Located in the Dublin metropolitan area.
- Located by the sea.
- Links to major transport arteries including the M1, M50, Dublin Airport. Parking in the town centre.
- Excellent public transport links including DART rapid rail and two bus routes.
- Suitable accommodation for offices and small business units, ideal headquarter location.
- Support infrastructure for business including Hotels, conference and meeting facilities.
- Visitor attractions including Malahide Castle and Demesne and the beach.
- High quality educational facilities and public services.
We also run several events during the year to celebrate the town and bring the business and general communities together. See our separate website, malahidehasit.com to check for any upcoming events.