Whether working, living or visiting Malahide the town has something great to offer you. Some of the unique features of our town are:
• Located in the Dublin metropolitan area.
• Located by the sea.
• Links to major transport arteries including the M1, M50, Dublin Airport. Parking in the town centre.
• Excellent public transport links including DART rapid rail and two bus routes.
• Suitable accommodation for offices and small business units, ideal headquarter location.
• Support infrastructure for business including Hotels, conference and meeting facilities.
• Visitor attractions including Malahide Castle and Demesne and the beach.
• High quality educational facilities and public services.
We have selected the information we believe will be of past use to you in getting to know our town. For your convenience it is spilt into the following categories:
We also run several events during the year to celebrate the town and bring the business and general communities together. See our separate website, malahidehasit.com to check for any upcoming events.
Malahide Chamber of Commerce,
c/o Grand Hotel,
The Chamber Directory lists all businesses and Services in Malahide and may be sorted by category.
The Chamber is open to all Malahide businesses, we appreciate your support, join now.
Our annual Directory contains useful information about Malahide for residents and visitors.