Your Chamber is the voice of Malahide business interests. The Chamber is run by a Committee elected by members at our AGM. The voluntary work of the Committee members and your subscription is the life blood of the Chamber.
Committee meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 9.30am in the Grand Hotel. All are welcome to the meeting.
In our work our aims are to be:
- Malahide’s business voice.
- Representing the interests of all business sectors.
- Promoting Economic Development in the Community
The Chamber performs a vital role for businesses and we invite you to become involved in any way that you might think would be helpful in supporting and promoting business interests and trade in Malahide.
Among the main activities of the Chamber are:
- To be a strong voice for Malahide business and influence the local business environment.
- Lobbying and representation.
- Membership of Malahide/Fingal County Council Liaison Committee.
- Maintenance of members website
- Develop events for members on education, information and networking.
- Monthly E-Zine Newsletter.
- Organisation of Malahide Festival and other public events.
- Co-ordination of Christmas Lights.
- Business advice and information
- Business Directories and guides
The Chamber is governed by a Constitution that sets out the objectives of the Chamber and the rules by which it is governed. To read the Constitution click here.